• Compact Bench Top model for ELISA work flow management
• Six different tests can be performed at a time
• Auto self-check mode, liquid level detection and dispense monitoring
• Single probe for dispensing samples and reagents (tips optional)
• Inbuilt ambient temperature enclosed incubator and shaker
• Automated well-washing performed at customized volumes and cycles
• Built-in ELISA reader: single and dual wavelength reading option
for complete automated ELISA processing
• 30 x 8 (240) microwell locations – 2 ½ ELISA microwell plate
• 8 manifold washer dedicated needles for aspiration and dispensation
to avoid cross-contamination (3 Wash Buffer options).
• QC reports – L-J chart/ West guard rules/ CV evolution/ OD evolution/
• 58 sample locations (Sample + Pre-dilute) Ideal for 35 samples for
optimum results and option of using 41 to 58 location for reagent in
• User-friendly software guided ELISA process
• 24 reagent locations for 20ml – option for common reagent position.